Roseman University of Health Sciences Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roseman University of Health Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roseman University of Health Sciences (United States)

Interview

30 minutes, with basic questions. The interviewer was very nice, and seemed to enjoy working at Roseman. However, they seem to care more about what credentials are behind your name than actual interpersonal skills and years of experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are some extracurricular activities that you enjoy.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Roseman University of Health Sciences (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2019

Interview

Online: first there was a standard info gathering procedure In-person: info session regarding financial aid, program guidelines, explanation of the programs block curriculum alon with additional information on the two school locations followed by interview sessions with one to two people

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a nurse? How have you prepared for a career in nursing? What field of nursing do you see yourself in?

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Roseman University of Health Sciences (Henderson, NV)

Interview

I was called for an interview about a month after applying. During the call, I was also asked to briefly describe my experience, education, etc. The interview was about 45 minutes long, the questions were asked were situational, customer service based, and about my experience. The interviewers consisted of 4-5 of the librarians who work in the library. The interview questions are similar to questions I get a lot at my other job (I have been there for years), so there were a lot of questions but they were not difficult. Afterwards, the Director of Library Services gave me a tour of the library. I received a call about a month later saying I was chosen.

Interview Questions
  • If you are alone at the desk and two students come up to you and also the phone rings, how would you respond?

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roseman University of Health Sciences (Henderson, NV) in Jul 2017

Interview

I found the advertisement for the Library Assistant on Indeed.com. Per their instructions, I emailed my resume and cover letter to their recruitment email. Thier HR is based out of South Jordan, UT as that is where their first campus is. As Hr rep from their UT campus called me for a phone interview (without scheduling it first :-P). The phone interview was mostly housekeeping questions: explaining my work history, why am I interested in the position, how did I hear about the position, what my expected pay range would be. etc. About 5-8 days later I was contacted for an in=person interview at the Henderson campus. I checked in at the front desk and was greeted by the library director who gave me a brief tour of the campus. Then we made our way to the library and convened with the other members of the interview panel. There were 4 people present: the director, one of the librarians, the library technician, and the assistant whose position I was replacing.

Interview Questions
  • What is your definition of good customer service?
  • Situational question: What to do if there is a line at the desk, the phone is ringing, and the copier is not working>
RSS Feed</>Embed