Rosetta Digital Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rosetta Digital Marketing Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

This was a larger company so the interview was held by someone at the HR headquarters. It was a very standard interview - question/response. Followed by a chance to ask your own questions.

Interview Questions

• I used Glassdoor reviews to prepare and it was very helpful. Everything that was asked in the interview was mentioned on this forum:
      Tell me a little it about your background.
      What is your experience with (said position)?
      Tell me a time when you worked well in a team.
      What is your most proud moment?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rosetta (Hamilton, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

I initially submitted an online application for a summer internship. In a few weeks a lower level HR rep. emailed to schedule the first phone interview. I had my first phone interview with HR and they asked really basic questions to match skills with the job description and she informed me I might qualify for a full-time position.

My second phone interview was with a SEO manager, we casually talked and she asked about my background, skills, etc. Two weeks later HR reached out and wanted to do a 1:1 meeting at the company HQ in New Jersey. I met in NJ and had a 1:1 of the same nature. It wasn't very in-depth or specific so I expected to have another interview but about a month and a half later I received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult question. I had expected that the face-to-face interview would be more intense but it was really casual and comfortable. They asked basic questions about my experience and my interests.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.