Rosetta Junior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rosetta Junior Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Software Development Junior Associate Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

First had a non-technical phone interview. Then another non-technical phone interview with a developer on the team, mostly about the environment at Rosetta and about my interests in programming. After that, I wen to the Cleveland office where I had two on-site interviews. First one was with a developer and was technical, with some simple html, javascript, css questions, and a few about some backend stuff. The second one was with a junior developer and it was pretty much just a conversation about my interests and we talked about a bunch of different web technologies we have both worked with. Overall, everyone that I talked to was great and very nice.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways to lower the size of a webpage   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

This was an on-campus interview at my university. I Introduced myself to a recruiter at a job fair, gave them my resume, and they called later that day to see if I could interview the next day. During the actual interview, the interviewer was friendly, but asked some ridiculous questions. What are your top 10 strengths and weaknesses? It's hard to give concrete examples on the spot for 20 things. They seemed really nice and like it would be a good company, but that interview question seemed a little ridiculous to me. Unless they weren't looking for actual, well thought out answers and rather just someone who could answer quickly- I'm not sure! Be prepared for anything!

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

I had a generic HR interview and a technical interview over the phone. Then I had an in-person interview that was both technical and non-technical in nature.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

The recruiting staff is very friendly and approachable.

Interview Questions

• Most questions revolved around my experience and if I was a good cultural fit.   Answer Question