Rosetta Stone Studio Coach Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 101 interviews

181 Comments

Join the conversation on

Rosetta Stone

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rosetta Stone in Jun 2011

Interview

Recorded a script over the phone. Few days later I was contacted to schedule a 1:1 interview. Easy interview followed by a technical check of my computer. After few days I received a job offer and received a package with the material to work.

Interview Questions
  • How often do you speak your native language?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Rosetta Stone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Rosetta Stone (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2011

Interview

The interviewer was straightforward and friendly, and the process was completed in person. A week or two after the interview, I received an e-mail saying that the job was filled and I was asked if I would be interested in a future position if one became available. I immediately responded that I would be interested. About a week later, I received an e-mail offering me a position as a studio coach and I accepted it.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed