Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates

Anonymous Employee in Fishkill, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates (Fishkill, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Met with office manager and an employee (non supervisor) who had been with company for about 3 years. After that interview was called in to meet with the HR manager from the main office. He offered me the job that day and I went in, was given the schedule by another manager, told the starting salary and told I would be starting in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic why do you want this job, can you learn quickly. None of it mattered. If they liked your "look" and personality and you were under 26 you had the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates (Plainview, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

long and drawn out over two weeks of going back and fourth. overall this was mainly because certain people weren't in the office that i needed to speak with. interviewed with 5 people which was a bit unnecessary.

Interview Questions

• what i learned in boating school is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiating

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates (Plainview, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I was asked about my college experience. This firm was not difficult to interview for. The hiring HR Manager is also a partner which I feel is a little bit of a conflict.