Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates

Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates

Application

I interviewed at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates

Interview

Really easy, they asked about past work, nothing more. I was also asked to say a little about myself and my interests outside of work. I met with two different people on the same morning. They also went ahead and gave you a small tour. I only had to go once and then they gave me an offer the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Describe past work experience and why you left.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates (Plainview, NY) in Apr 2014

Interview

I was asked about my college experience. This firm was not difficult to interview for. The hiring HR Manager is also a partner which I feel is a little bit of a conflict.

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates (Plainview, NY) in Jun 2013

Interview

long and drawn out over two weeks of going back and fourth. overall this was mainly because certain people weren't in the office that i needed to speak with. interviewed with 5 people which was a bit unnecessary.

Interview Questions
  • what i learned in boating school is?

Anonymous Employee in Fishkill, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates (Fishkill, NY) in Mar 2012

Interview

Met with office manager and an employee (non supervisor) who had been with company for about 3 years. After that interview was called in to meet with the HR manager from the main office. He offered me the job that day and I went in, was given the schedule by another manager, told the starting salary and told I would be starting in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Basic why do you want this job, can you learn quickly. None of it mattered. If they liked your "look" and personality and you were under 26 you had the job.
3 people found this interview helpful