Ross Stores Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ross Stores Customer Service Interview Questions

1.6

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores in March 2015.

Interview

the thing they say at the interview when i got hire its was totally different. they do not follow company policy the manager do what they want and talk to you with no respect

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ross Stores

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Chandler, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Super easy interview, went in the back and spoke with the assistant manager. Asked me very few questions, like why did I want to work their, and if I had open avaliabilty. I did not have any previous retail expereince so she skipped all those type of questions. She than told me about what the job would consist of and offered me a position.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied online, two days later I got a call from the store manager asking me to come in for a face to face interview. After the interview I was told that once my background check was complete a decision would be made. By me interviewing on a Thursday I didnt get a call until that Monday saying I was hired. Started within about a week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just accepted the offer , but I wouldn't recommend trying to negotiate depending on the store manager because they want who ever they can get to work for the lowest amount possible. TRUST ME!

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Olympia, WA) in January 2009.

Interview

I went into the first interview with a man and he was very friendly, asked basic questions about how I would react to customers and about my previous retail experience. Very easy interview and he told me to come back and meet with the manager.
    Coming in for the second interview, I arrived 5 minutes early and was directed to walk into the back of the store where 2 other girls were standing. We were let into the "break room" and waited another 5-10 minutes for the manager to come in and get us. We all went in and she asked us each about our availability and why we would want to work for Ross. We were all hired on the spot. We all picked days that we could start training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores in August 2009.

Interview

Very easy. They only ask the very generic work questions. Its really about dress code and how well you can answer the questions. Past work experience, mistakes that you made, who is most dependable.

Interview Questions

• What was a mistake you made and had to fix or could you?   Answer Question
    • Who is the most dependable person you know?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations if you are a part timer. If you are going for full time you can negotiations up to $.050