Ross Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,096 Interview Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Honolulu, HI) in June 2017.

Interview

Well I was going interviewed at a different location because the location I'm at now is a brand new store that I was hired for. When I arrived and got into the room I was asked about a position higher then my original application. I got to talk a little more on a personal level with the store manager

Interview Questions

• What are my work availability like, what previous retail stores have I work at, and how much I was looking to get paid   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It took forever. 6 interviews with different managers. The interviews were centered around processes and organization. They really sell the growth of the company, which could be true in the future but not now. Very aggressive in payroll control.

Interview Questions

• How process driven are you?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores in June 2017.

Interview

It was a little long but very organized. Two phone interviews and 2 interviews in person. It was not hard but a lot of questions on past experience. They made me feel at ease and very comfortable, a very positive experience.

IT Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Interview

Process took longer than a month, phone screen followed by onsite interview by four different people , mostly technical questions , some questions from resume, overall good experience. End to end process took six weeks

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Went over application, very fast paced. Mostly talked about themselves. Said they're looking for fresh faces, and trying to build up the " step" associates. Very simple, but will let me know

Location Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ross Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through my college and was asked to do a screening call. Then I was brought onsite at the New York office to participate in 3 separate interviews. Then I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was okay. They did not ask hard questions only simple questions. I did my interview in a group and not by myself. Went in pretty early and started pretty early.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was very quick and the manager was very kind. He told me what Ross Stores was for, its competitors, and what they strive to achieve before starting the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the best customer experience that you have received or gave?   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ross Stores in May 2017.

Interview

Saw the ad on Indeed and then called the store about the ad. They got my name and told me to give them a call after the application is completed. So I did that and then got a call for the interview after 4 days. Interview was very easy. Also, the manager was really nice.

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Puente, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (La Puente, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and short; the manager asked question that related to my past work experience and what my personality is like. The manager was easy-going and non-intimidating. The overall vibe is relaxed.