Ross Stores Interview Questions in Long Beach, CA | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Long Beach, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and just within a day or two I received a call from the store manager asking me to come in on a Wednesday and was also able to reschedule to a time I could come in. One of the cashiers came and I told her that I was here for an interview and gladly showed me the way.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Long Beach, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

It took a little bit for them to get back to me to schedule an interview, but not too long. It seems that the normal way for hiring is group interviews- which is tough to stand out in. But for the most part, I think the managers do their best to give everyone an equal chance.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions centered around customer service: past experience and what would you do in this situation questions.   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Long Beach, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

They were good, but took forever to contact me back for the next step. There were three steps for the interview. First step was phone interview. Second step was 1 on 1 at the university. Third step was panel and 1 on 1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Long Beach, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Put in an application. Less then a week later got a call for a group interview, at that point we had an interview 2 days later. Simple basic questions, fun not really stressful. Less than a week got the job offer. Accepted because I was DESPERATE because of the economy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE minimum wage or nothing