Ross Stores Loss Prevention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ross Stores Loss Prevention Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2016

1.9

Loss Prevention Interview

Interview

I received a phone interview then they asked me to come in and do a second interview in person and it went really good I told them about my family and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• they said they had two more interviews and they will call me in two weeks after the back ground check.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked them how much the pay is and that it is part time

Other Interview Reviews for Ross Stores

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Stuart, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was lame...they didn't ask anything that pertains to the glorified door greeter position. All they did was talk about the job and then asked me what my strengths and weaknesses are. They offered me $9 which is only .50 more than what the other associates make

Interview Questions

• what are my strengths and weaknesses, This was the only question they asked. The rest of the interview was them explaining the position to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I apllied online got a call for an interview 2 days later. During the call the lady just talked about ross and stuff and i would be getting $7.50 an hour. I had originally apllied for a sales associate thats why. So i went to the interview and the store manager just asked me about 4 easy question. 2 customers service and other 2 about my work experience. She asked if i was more interested in the loss prevention job she explained what they do an its higher pay. And the hours fit my availability. So of course i said yes. She prety much hired me on the spot. She told me shes gonna do my background check. Should take about a week. Then i had to talk to the general manager.

Interview Questions

• are you on with a repetitive job?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you someone looks like they're stealing?   Answer Question
    • how many days do you think its acceptable for an associate to miss work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable. They tell you what you need to know.

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Gulfport, MS) in February 2014.

Interview

I was asked how I would handle certain situations that might require me to step in and handle and how to identify signs of potential theft. I was also placed into a fake scenario to display those answers in person.

Interview Questions

• What would be a sign a customer might be about to steal?   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores in January 2013.

Interview

I was called and got an interview over the phone, then had a interview in person, now waiting for another interview. They seem to have 3 to 4 interviews before you get an offer. They were nice, everyone i the store also seems friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why Ross?

What would you do if a customer switched tags?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people: Loss Prevention and Finance

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (San Antonio, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. None of the stupid "what would u do in this situation" questions, at least for me. The store manager probably broke records for shortest job interviews ever. No drug test so thats a plus

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Minimum wage or nothing

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores in January 2012.

Interview

Great hiring manage, store manager has since been fired and replace

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores in July 2010.

Interview

Was called in for a one on one interview with store manager. About a week later was scheduled for a 2nd interview with Area Loss prevention manager. Started the week after.

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ross Stores in March 2010.

Interview

Long most questions having nothing to do with loss prevention