Ross Stores Interview Questions in Miami, FL | Glassdoor

Ross Stores Interview Questions in Miami, FL

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

In the interview process it takes sometimes between 2-3 weeks only if you've been a Ross employee before and your a rehire but if your a new hire the hiring process will take 1-2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that we should hire you and let you be apart of a fast growing company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hours of course, benefits, and promotion

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

the interview was really fast. the worst is the process. the process is too long and sometimes cheking your criminal background takes so long. After that you need to fill out a lot of questions un a pc and then you go to the store and see a 3 hours of videos and question about the company

Interview Questions

• Why you're apply for this possion?   1 Answer
    • Can you came every day at 4.45 am?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

They took me into the break room/ manager's office and asked me different questions and went over my resume. She talked about what it was like working there and different job opportunities. She told me what she planned for me to do (Start with fitting room, advance to cash register, maybe something with stock, and then probably cash office at some points). Asked me to complete some forms online a few days later.
    Hiring process took 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• Are you in school? Are you able to work the hours we need?   1 Answer

NIGHT STOCK ASSOCIATE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL).

Interview

You take a Customer Service test on their website. Later the managers will ask you a few questions regarding customer service issues. When you get hired you will watch a video regarding your job, in my case it was regarding my Night Stock Associate position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I went in an asked one of the SPS'S is the store manager in cause I'm here for a interview, and he led me to the back. I waited in the break room for 10mins before the store manager called me in the office to conduct the interview. The interview lasted 15-20mins.

Interview Questions

• What made me apply for this job?
      Explain a certain situation where I was asked to do multiple things at ounce?
      Is this my first job?
      Do I have any volunteer experience ?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Very easy simple laid back interview
    Questions were simple and to the point
    Basically hired on the spot. They needed people bad. Have to Apply online and they will call you for your interview. Good luck!

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Pleasant demeanor and to the point questions.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think you would like to work in this industry.   Answer Question

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online during the Christmas holiday season. I called them two days later to inquire about the position. The manager pulled up my application and briefly told me about the position, the pay, the hours and what I could expect. I told him all of that was fine with me. He then scheduled me for an interview within a couple of days with him.

Interview Questions

• He went more in depth about the position and working at Ross. The only question he asked me was if I wanted the job.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and someone called me in for an interview. When I got there, it was a group interview and we were asked about our availability and our work experience. Pretty simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online and a week later they called and asked me to come for an interview. I arrived there about 5 minutes early but seem like they didn't like me coming just 5 minutes early so they had me wait in the back for about 15 or 20 minutes. Then I spoke to the hiring manager. While I maintained eye contact and talk confidently about my volunteer experience, the manager couldn't look me in the eye, he kept looking at the ground while he spoke. I asked all the questions but honestly felt like I didn't get the job just because I don't have any retail experience even though they were paying minimum wage. A week after the interview I called to follow up and were told that they were still waiting for my background check and he'll call me back when he receive it. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How would you handle an irate customer?
      What skills did you learn in your volunteer work?
      Answer Question