Ross Stores Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

1.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was interviewed on campus for an Internship at Ross. They reached out for an interview after a couple months. After the interview, I received an offer just a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview questions. They asked about work experience, leadership activities, etc.   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

basically sat with two interns and the told me the job position was only for temporary and that we would only be working for a certain amount of weeks. they interviewed me and ask different questions pertaining to retail. what experience do you have why do want to work for us what can you do to help our company such things like that

Door to Door Sales for Canada Natural Enegry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Waited passed my Interview appointment to be interview.It would had been a big problem if the tables was turned on that.Not a little wait a huge wait when there is only two people being interviewed.The interviewed was long,but I feel like the questions she was asking had nothing to do with the job I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about going door to door being a sales person?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

it was not hard just have your resume and good questions and just be focus An poised and no what you saying be respecful polite and generous and just look like you really care about working there and have good posture sit up straight no slouching and just be yourself cause they are really there to help you give you a chance and you gotta take advantage of that it get you a job be serious no playing around and always leave a good impression when its over.

Interview Questions

• probably how long you expect to stay cause i really didnt no how long i be there   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy interview. Not a lot of questions. I feel that Ross is an easy job to get hired at. No experience is needed and the interview process is very quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online the next day got a phone call for an interview 2 days later had the interview and got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Standard interview for chain retail store, but very relaxed. Started off with a X-Y personality test, then went onto speaking with one manager. Standard background questions were asked.. Went on to another manager and answered the same questions. At the end (20-30 min total), I was told to call back since I was a "shoe-in". I called back at designated time, was put on hold for 30 mins after stating who I was, and eventually hung up on. I called back and no one answered. Key: retail experience trumps education level here. So much for an "entry-level" position...

Interview Questions

• Would your classes in college get in the way of you working here?   Answer Question