Ross Stores Planning Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ross Stores Planning Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Was a very long process. Had an interview at my school back in November. Someone contacted me in May to set up a phone interview with someone in HR. Went well, had another phone interview with someone from the planning department and then they asked me to come in for an in person interview in NYC. Asked all the same questions. Didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ross Stores

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by HR and than later on I was supposed to be interviewed by Location Planner Manager and District Merchandise Manager, but it never happened. The HR asked questions in regard to my college and major background, work experience and responsibilities, why Ross, why Location Planning Analyst, why Retail, retail experience, strength and weakness, difficult project that you have worked on, who you are interviewing with, how you are creative and your microsoft word and excel experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (New York, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

Hiring manager was sincere and helpful along the interview process.