Rotech Healthcare Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rotech Healthcare Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

It took 3 weeks from start to finish, to get hired HR is in no hurry. Very frustrating when you want to go to work. Found out later that this company is the lowest paid in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Very very easy interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for Rotech Healthcare

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in October 2015.

Interview

First impression when I walked in was not inviting. The front desk staff wasn't welcoming. 2 women in gaged in conversation about negative employees and the work load while I was waiting. The hiring manager was not prepared to interview me. There was no a/c so I was apologized in advance before the interview started in regards to that issue.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions such as, what is your weakness and strengths? How do you deal with an upset client? How do you deal with stress? How do you prioritize your work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Warminster, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer apparently had not reviewed my resume before meeting me which in combination with the dilapidated work environment, lowered my interest in the position. The interviewer asked me what had led me to be interested in home care. I responded that I am interested in combining medical and customer service and she seemed to want 'home care' interest specifically.

Interview Questions

Rotech Healthcare Response

Apr 27, 2015 – Director of HR

Hello! Thank you for leaving your review, we appreciate the feedback. If you’re interested in providing us with more information, please email hr@rotech.com.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Interview

Easy interview, long process to get hired. Drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• around 10 basic interview questions, nothing very hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there wasn't any negotiation room

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Point, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Central Point, OR) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed at Quest Healthcare(Rotech) Strange interview, rather hurried. Got a call saying they hired someone else, but I keep seeing new advertisements for the same position. They are a very small office and only had 1 open Customer Service position.

Interview Questions

• Very basic no difficult Questions, felt I was just there to fill time, not really being considered. Strange since I have has plenty of experience.   Answer Question