Rothstein Kass Interview Questions in Beverly Hills, CA | Glassdoor

Rothstein Kass Interview Questions in Beverly Hills, CA

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

First round interview was on campus 2 weeks ago. I told them I needed to hear back quickly for school purposes. A week later, got a call saying I was invited to 2nd rounds in the office. They asked me to come back this week (today). Went in and had 5 back-to-back interviews. 3 managers, a partner, and an HR person. Everyone was super chill and the whole process was very laid back. Behavioral Qs in the first round, 2nd round was just getting to know you (I didn't get behavioral questions at all). Got a call tonight with my offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is leadership to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't even try-dont negotiate internship pay!

Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I thought it was easier than most job interviews, although I had to wait for over a half-hour for the managing partner to come out of his meeting. He was nice and courteous.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how accounting has helped me in my life. I answered it satisfactorily since I got the job, although, I thought it was a strange question.   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

email resume, call from hr, call from hiring mgr, no offer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

very easy going conversation, no tricky questions nothing to throw you off. the lady was very friendly and we just began a natural conversation about the weather and my school and then she asked me about my favorite thing on the resume, and what i would do in an ideal world.

Interview Questions

• not very difficult... what is your favorite thing on the resume?   Answer Question