Rothstein Kass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rothstein Kass Interview Questions

2.5

Tax Staff Interview

Interview

Submit application through school career center, invited to on-campus Interview, then second round for office visit.

Interview Questions

• Casual environment, asked how can contribute to the company.   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview

Participated in the summer leadership program then got invited to interview for an interview. Interview was really laid back and just covered my interest in the company as well as my other career interest

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview

Very easy going - just be yourself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Entry Level Audit Interview

Interview

Interviewed through the campus recruiting. Overall, question were easy. mostly asking about resume and why accounting. met with hr rep. told me about company and how financial sector was big part of rothstein kass. asked about choosing audit or tax and which sector between commerical and financial

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview

Very Easy. first round OCI- behavioral questions.
    Second Round office interview- meet 4 people who work there easy.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The recruiting was done through my college and I continued communication with an associate in Denver and the HR director. I had an

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you've been through professionally?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• easy interview, not much behavior, just conversational question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation available.

Tax Accountant Interview

Interview

Talked about my resume. Submitted resume online via school career site and got a phone call from HR after a month. The initial phone interview was nothing but confirming my personal information.

SLP Interview

Interview

I applied online, submitted my resume, and was selected for an on campus interview. It is very important to network with the professionals before the application process. This allows them to receive your resume beforehand and helps them remember you as they are going through applications. There was only one round of interviews for the SLP. It was very casual, not very many behavioral questions. Mostly questions regarding personal/professional background--mainly to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• I was asked the typical "greatest weakness" question. Definitely not unexpected, but that's always a difficult one.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

very easy going conversation, no tricky questions nothing to throw you off. the lady was very friendly and we just began a natural conversation about the weather and my school and then she asked me about my favorite thing on the resume, and what i would do in an ideal world.

Interview Questions

• not very difficult... what is your favorite thing on the resume?   Answer Question