Rothstein Kass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rothstein Kass Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in January 2010.

Interview

It is easy. Talk and smile alot, act laid back and you are in. Act to serious and you have no chance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Only negotiate the position. Salary was predetermined. If you have other offers, make a paper airplane with the Rothstein Kass offer and throw it over the Hudson River and watch it fly , fly away. It will be the best decision you ever made. Heed my words.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Mock Interview

Easy Going Lady asking everything on your resume.
    Extra Questions:
    1. If something could have done to change your past, what do you want to change?
    2. Why do you choose that college?
    3. What will you do on the weekends? (describe in detail)

Advice:
    1. Maybe it will be better if you could talk sth about hedge funds, which is what they famous for.

Accounting Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Austin, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Everyone here is very welcoming. I had an on-campus interview which was very relaxed. They mostly went over your resume, why you were interesting in their company, and if you had any questions for them. Definitely go prepared as to why you would rather work for a mid-market accounting firm than a Big Four firm.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in April 2010.

Interview

very easy and relaxed

Staff Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2010.

Interview

The first round took place at my university. It was very straight forward. The initial interviewer was basically looking to see if your personality would fit into her company's corporate culture. After about a week I received a call from HR informing me that they would like to invite me in for a second round. The second round consisted of an office tour with an associate, an interview with a manager (basic behavioral questions were asked) and two separate HR interviews.

Tip the interviewee - Be well informed about the position you're interviewing for and try to leverage your strengths towards that position when answering questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Standard package was offered. However this company does pay overtime!

Internship-Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Alumini came to ask and pretty friendly. The question about Why did I choose my college ? And why I choose RK?...Why I want this job? My teamwork...and my financial internship before. The most important is to fit its company culture and show that you are energetic !

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

First round interview was on campus 2 weeks ago. I told them I needed to hear back quickly for school purposes. A week later, got a call saying I was invited to 2nd rounds in the office. They asked me to come back this week (today). Went in and had 5 back-to-back interviews. 3 managers, a partner, and an HR person. Everyone was super chill and the whole process was very laid back. Behavioral Qs in the first round, 2nd round was just getting to know you (I didn't get behavioral questions at all). Got a call tonight with my offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is leadership to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't even try-dont negotiate internship pay!

Tax Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone from HR. The interview process was very easy going. The interviewer was very warm and welcoming. The work culture seemed as if it would be great.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in March 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was friendly and easy going - I was asked about things on my resume, why do you want to work for them and what you are expecting from this job. It lasted about 10 minutes and ended with good impression.

Know your resume, feel comfortable to talk about yourself, smile and be positive.