Rothstein Kass Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Rothstein Kass Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.4

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I was brought around the office by an Associate and then she interviewed me. Then I was interviewed by a Senior Manager. Lastly, I was interviewed by a Partner of the firm. It was exciting to be talking to all levels of the department. I was called back in about two weeks by the Human Resources department at which time they extended me a full time offer for next year!

Interview Questions

• What excel functions can you do?
      Explain how you can gather and sort data through the use of excel functions.
      What extra-curricular activities are you involved with outside of work?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

The first step was to be contacted by an experienced recruiter at a local Consulting Firm. The next step required the completion of an application. Afterwards, an in-person interview was conducted with two different partners separately and then with a senior manager. The interviews required good listening skills and the ability to ask good questions. It also required being able to explain why one would be a good fit for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ).

Interview

company screened my resume on campus website and I got an on-site interview. After about 2 weekes, HR called me and gave me my offer. Several days later I received hard copy of offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for RK? What is your interest? Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview at the firm was pretty chilled and easy. All the people I met with made me feel comfortable and seemed like they had a life beyond their accounting job. This made me really like the firm because it seemed as if the whole atmosphere there was the same way.

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ) in August 2010.

Interview

They do superdays, which is 5 half hour interviews. One is a walking tour, one is a casual conversation, and the other three just get to know you. Some basic questions, some interesting questions. Based on who the interviewer is.HR is great and they are extremely good at what they do.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know how to use excel, what types of coding do you know? I don't think they expected enormous amounts, but it was unexpected for them to ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I accepted what was offered.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

very professional and good impression (albeit a false one), office environment was very good, good description of benefits and salary, recruiter was pleasant, clear discussion of job duties as well as the industry

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for RK?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much with salary, "take it or leave it" mentality