Rothstein Kass Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rothstein Kass Senior Associate Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

The first step was to be contacted by an experienced recruiter at a local Consulting Firm. The next step required the completion of an application. Afterwards, an in-person interview was conducted with two different partners separately and then with a senior manager. The interviews required good listening skills and the ability to ask good questions. It also required being able to explain why one would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rothstein Kass

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ).

Interview

company screened my resume on campus website and I got an on-site interview. After about 2 weekes, HR called me and gave me my offer. Several days later I received hard copy of offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for RK? What is your interest? Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals