Rothstein Kass Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Austin, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Everyone here is very welcoming. I had an on-campus interview which was very relaxed. They mostly went over your resume, why you were interesting in their company, and if you had any questions for them. Definitely go prepared as to why you would rather work for a mid-market accounting firm than a Big Four firm.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rothstein Kass

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Beverly Hills, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

very easy going conversation, no tricky questions nothing to throw you off. the lady was very friendly and we just began a natural conversation about the weather and my school and then she asked me about my favorite thing on the resume, and what i would do in an ideal world.

Interview Questions

• not very difficult... what is your favorite thing on the resume?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

Interview

Was invited to a on-the-site company tour/networking event the day before. Went in for an interview at the university recruiting center and was asked questions regarding my experiences on the resume. We also talked a lot about the firm culture and specialty (hedge funds!!!) They are very proud of their company, and very specialized in the financial services industry. You aren't required to be well-versed in finance, but it will help. Also, the training is excellent, and make sure to be engaged about their familial company culture, which my interviewer pointed out as the number 1 best thing about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about this past job experience on your resume.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in September 2010.

Interview

It was a basic first round interview. The interviewer was very nice and didn't ask too many difficult questions.