Roubini Global Economics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roubini Global Economics Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roubini Global Economics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Roubini Global Economics (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

A phone interview from an analyst at NY office for about 20 mins. We basically went through my resume and asked some simple economics questions. One week later, I received an update to have an onsite interview at NY office. This is about half an hour. They wanted hire only one person for the internship.

Interview Questions

• For the first round, we just went through resume and some simple questions about how interest rate will be affected by some incidents.   Answer Question
    • For the onsite interview, I was interviewing with two analysts at NY office and one economist at London office who called over the phone. I was asked a lot about quantitative modeling like how to deal with panel data and how to predict GDP.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roubini Global Economics.

Interview

pretty easy, regular questions about coursework and working experience. The interviewer hopes you have available skills that are ready to use, there's no a specific training session here, but your supervisor will always guide your through it if you need any help.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience with economic software, like STATA, R, EView and others.   Answer Question

Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through university, reached a week later.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roubini Global Economics (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I heard from the firm a few weeks after I applied for the position. The first interview was over the phone and questions related to my resume and prior experience. The second interview was at the office with the person I subsequently worked with. Here questions related to specific classes that I had taken, and knowledge of news events that affected the region that the internship focused on. I heard back 2 days after the interview and started work a week later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what econometric techniques I had experience with, specifically my knowledge of time-series analysis.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Work schedule was flexible.

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roubini Global Economics (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

after applying through university's career website, I got an email from recruiter for the interview. The interview was very casual and the recruiter made the environment very comfortable. It was just a casual interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roubini Global Economics.

Interview

Pretty standard initial proess, talk about Economics and you should be fine

They basically went through my CV, asking about things and asking about my degree. It was my first ever interview and basically just completely disastrous, I stuttered my way through.

This was followed by a question about Economics. He asked me why is inflation low in Europe (at the time Europe was just entering deflation). This was the part that I did really well in. I took him through the exact reasons, I was really articulate here and showed that I knew my stuff.

I got through because of my economics knowledge but was rejected at the excel test

Interview Questions

• Why is inflation low in Europe   1 Answer