Round Table Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Round Table Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

One interview. Gave them a resume and they asked general questions you would expect. Very simple interview with no trick questions. They called back about two weeks later and offered me the position. The whole interview process was very smooth and the interviewee was very helpful and helped me excel at the interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Round Table Pizza

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Sacramento, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Turned in the application and got scheduled and interview next week. Interview was about 30 minutes, very easy and friendly. I did not have any previous experience; they only asked some personal questions and questions about availability. Got a phone call later on and went to the training camp next Saturday.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for RTP?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary. I was called and scheduled to come in for an interview. They asked for a printed record of my DMV record. lasted for about half an hour and asked me about my prior work experiences. They asked about my school schedule and how flexible i was.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza in June 2007.

Interview

The interview was 1:1 with the store manager. I was referred by a current employee and the interview itself lasted for about 10 minutes. I was asked specific questions about the area, and how long will I need to learn the streets and addresses.