Roundy's Supermarkets Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roundy's Supermarkets Cashier Interview Questions

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Plymouth, MN).

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. The turnover rate was fairly high, yet I didn't get asked a lot of questions about my abilities. I applied online and received an email for a time to show up for an interview. Their was some miscommunication on the interview time though and they thought I was late even though the email said the time I arrived.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Roundy's Supermarkets

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Green Bay, WI) in June 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by phone interview within 4-5 days after completing online application. Phone interview lasted about 20 min. From there we scheduled an in-store interview 2 days later. The interview lasted about 30-45 minutes, and the manager just basically asked me everything from my study habits in high school to my work ethic and how my peers and previous employers would rate me. Was a simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time where you solved a problem,

Think of a time where you received great customer support in a grocery store.

What are examples of when you get frustrated?

What are excuses for being late for work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for $.50 more

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Grafton, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

Application process is all online at picknsave.com. You begin with initial interview along with some simple math testing. Then you are called in for full interview with management. You are asked basic questions about your skills and experience with retail. After job offer you begin cashier training on the computer to help become familiar with the cashier experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fitchburg, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Fitchburg, WI) in December 2011.

Interview

I did a phone interview with assistant manager and a physical interview with manager and got hired 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No its a minimum wage job.

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Appleton, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people, the store director and upper stocking manager.

Interview Questions

• What did you not like about your last job? What were your strengths with your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Stevens Point, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

They asked questions, I answered. They laid out a scenario, I told them what I would do in that situation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw an employee stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets (Plymouth, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

I went in for one interview and was basically asked my availability and how many hours I wanted. It was a 5-10 minute interview and I was hired a few days later.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Roundy's Supermarkets in September 2010.

Interview

Easy questions, basically wanted to know if you were competent of working a computer. Very Easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a customer started freaking out?   Answer Question