Rouses Markets Produce Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rouses Markets Produce Associate Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Produce Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rouses Markets in August 2014.

Interview

Really easy, I walked in and talked about my past jobs for 3 minutes. The interviewer nodded and asked me when I could start. I told him that I could start right now and he gave me a uniform and I worked a couple of hours just to get the hang of things and meet other coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your past jobs in retail.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rouses Markets

Produce Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rouses Markets (Metairie, LA) in October 2010.

Interview

They were eager to interview me. I was called in early in the morning that very day . After the interview based on my decade in the industry I was offered the job later that day. It was quick, informal, and they didn't spend much time explaining things except the basics. This may have been due to my experience, but the manager was very busy and I was hired because they were desperate. A lot of people from my old company made the switch to Rouses. They collected us it seemed. The process was very basic. This is what you'll do. This is where you'll go. This is what I can offer you. Done.

Interview Questions

• I was not really asked anything difficult, but again I'd been in the grocery business a long time. I guess it was unexpected when he knew half my former coworkers and asked about them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called back as I said that very afternoon a few hours later and asked if I could work that day. I had to do a drug test that day as well. I accepted. I already knew the parameters of pay and roughly the hours I'd get from the interview. That was the majority of the interview, really, besides a walkthrough of produce.