Rovi Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rovi Program Manager Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rovi (Golden, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

I received a call within a day or two of my application from the recruiter. After the initial call, I had a phone interview scheduled within 2-3 days. After the initial phone interview I received a phone call the next day with positive feedback. Then it took about a week to get in-person interviews, which were rescheduled once. Overall good communication by the recruiter. Once I had the in-person interviews on-site (4 people), I again got quick follow up the same day, then positive feedback within a couple of days with yet another phone interview with the senior leadership team. That interview happened within a couple of days, and I had a competitive offer 2 days later. I only had to negotiate on start date. My only complaint was that nobody was available to meet me on my first day, introduce me a around, show me where things were. I had to wander around and figure it out myself.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with difficult, dictatorial, waterfall stakeholders in transitioning to an Agile world?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really just negotiated start date, the offer was very competitive.

Other Interview Reviews for Rovi

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rovi (Wayne, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

My interviews at Rovi were comprehensive, fair, and interesting. I met some seasoned leaders, who definitely know their product and processes. I met with about 12 people, some in pairs, and recommend those interviewing push for the same, because these meetings were very informative.

Interview Questions

• STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) Open Ended Questions, like:
      Tell us about a difficult project that you took on, and how you overcame challenges.
      Deep Dives into Agile.
      Deep dives into their processes, challenges, and getting to know the team.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Pleasant - the offer was within the range we had discussed, and the benefit package is quite comprehensive.