Rovi Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rovi Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rovi in July 2014.

Interview

Got contacted via recruiter and had a technical phone screen set up within 3 days. Technical screen went over fundamentals plus some quizzing over specific technical areas I had on my resume. After passing that had more phone screens with various management and technical staff, mostly to gauge cultural fit and my interests. I even asked about some of the culture at Rovi and reviews I'd seen here, everyone was very candid and open throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard stuff, if you put a skill on your resume be prepared to go into technical details.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rovi

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rovi (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy. Nothing difficult. They're not particularly sophisticated, nor are they that difficult to interview with. They project a happy company with great ambitions. If only the truth was as real as the ambition. Just not true.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. What do you like about Rovi? Why are you interested in the role etc etc.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rovi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

This is for india location. the company has a very different way of recruiting. At first there is an 30 min question paper. They asked me about composition/ aggregation differences. Enums. how to create enums.. They asked me about searching strategy, write code and dry run- binary search. The VP asked me about creating an architecture . The QA engineer - was nosey.. he was quizzing people on the man in the middle attack. He was speaking in Hindi- That is odd for a company of international repute!

Interview Questions

• Design a architecture using caching mechaism which consumes the service for other clients except java   Answer Question