Rovi Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rovi Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rovi (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)).

Interview

self explanation for experience in TV Broadcasting Technology in the current job and followed by technical questions for Broadcasting Protocol, it was done in November 2004 and i forgot the details because i had been evaluated till Manager at Rovi and stayed 10 years there. Interview was smooth and easy to me because I had worked previously at Sony France as Software development engineer for 2 years and i was able to answer to all TV broadcasting technologies perfectly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered an excellent salary packet at that time in 2004, so I accepted immediately + they also offered me relocation for moving to Luxembourg from France 1200 Euros and it was more than enough.

Other Interview Reviews for Rovi

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rovi (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

1. Written Test comprising 10 questions
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Write a script (Perl, Bash, Python) which reads first 7 lines of an input file input.txt present in home directory and parses it.
      If there is some error while parsing throw a message "Error"   Answer Question