Royal Ambulance EMT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Royal Ambulance

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Ambulance

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Apply online, get a call back from the HR coordinator. Brief phone interview where you give basic information about your availability and certifications. Then you come in for an in-person interview with the Director of HR. Be well dressed, on time, and polite.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond to provide service to a patient or customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Ambulance

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. After the talk on the phone, an in person interview date was scheduled. I walked in and was greeted by Kirsten with a smile. The atmosphere of the office was very friendly and welcoming. I was greeted with smiles by various employees as I waited. I was also offered snacks and coffee/water while I waited. The interview was 1:1 and had a more conversational tone, which was less nerve racking. It lasted about 30min. Questions were straight forward and were more geared towards how you interact with others and deal with stress, rather than scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had a conflict with a friend and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you had to multitask. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you dealt with a stressful situation. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was friendly, fast , and over all great. I felt that the questions asked were strong and related to the job. Ana, the human resources manager, was the Interviewer who was also very respectful and friendly. Doing the Interview process with Ana felt more like having a regular conversation. Even after the interview process, Ana assured with me if i had any questions at all, which I think is comforting and good thing to ask encase of any questions that weren't answered during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and a teammate had to come together to compromise?   1 Answer

EMT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance in February 2016.

Interview

In order: 1 )Submit Application and documents 2) Get contacted by HR 3) Schedule date 4) Come in for interview 5) Sign in at front desk 6) Get interview results within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond? Tell us a time when X, what did you do? What is a weakness/strength? Why do you want to become a EMT? How do you stay organized/multi-task?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got an interview the next day! The HR manager and Admin are both very helpful and receptive. The interview was easy and comfortable and I got all my questions answered as well. They also offered to pay for the cost of my Hazmat FRO training.