Royal Bank of Scotland Capital Markets Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Royal Bank of Scotland Capital Markets Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Stamford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

For the first round, I interviewed with an associate and a managing director over the phone. I was invited for a Super Day at the company a few weeks later. There, I had two interviews, both with two people. The first interview included a vice president and the associate who was on the first phone call. The second one included a vice president and a managing director.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewed through College Career Center, was a 2:1 interview, asked mostly fit based questions had me walk through my resume, finished up with some general market questions and my opinion of where the market might be by the end of the year, finished up with further description of the position.

Seemed to really click with 1 of the 2 interviewers, was not invited for a 2nd round

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a recent assignment/project that you found difficult, and how you approached completing it?   Answer Question