Royal Bank of Scotland International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Royal Bank of Scotland International Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Bank of Scotland International

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International.

Interview

First there was an aptitude test followed by HR round
    They just asked general questions in HR round.
    Business round is separate

KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (New Delhi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

hiring process was a walkin process followed up by 3 rounds of interview and then the final call was made , its a easy process because its a back end job nd freshers are prefferd bcz of less compensation beneifits and loose pays

Negotiation

easy and pre determined and fixed slabs

KYC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in June 2013.

Interview

It was WALK INS. so there were approx 600 candidates. 6-8 candidates are selected out of 50.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

First Round - GD
    Second Round - Technical Written
    If you got selected in technical round you will get a call they told but I did my best its a easiest objective type questions..

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2013.

Interview

Series of interviews at the main office in Brussels. Spoke to all the levels present in the Bank locally. Mostly going over the resume and discription about the job. What the day to day job will look like. No nonsence talk with most of the management. Generally very good atmosphere and they make you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why not investment banking? Almost all the senior people in the bank are ex investment bankers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no room for negociation

Intern Interview

Interview

Two one on one interviews

Operations Analyst Full Time Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International.

Interview

1st round:
    Phone interview for 45 min mainly asking RBS fit questions on why you have chosen the company and why you have chosen this division.

2nd round:
    Assessment Centre:

5 activities:
    Group discussion
    Business Proposal written assignment
    Meeting preparation
    Meeting presentation
    competency and technical interview

The AC is a half day event and you have to stay focused throughout. Do your best for the first 4 and try not to screw up the last interview.

The first 4 activities are related and linked with a common topic given while the last is a normal interview but depending on the interviewer, you may get screwed big time.

remember to ask important and relevant questions to demonstrate your research and background readings that you have done.

Do engage the interviewers as the interviewing process is very competitive, try to stand out from the crowd and showcase yourself.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the entire history of RBS and the business and the transit of RBS to your country?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in June 2012.

Interview

first level was a gd,then online assessment and last was 1:1 interview. the gd was a screening round out of every 15 students 5 were selected. topic of gd was "are celebrity required for marketing" online assessment had vocabulary maths analytic and typing speed test personal interview was offer round where they presented the offer.

Interview Questions

• how would you estimate no. of car Tyre sold in a city in a year   Answer Question

future growth prospective were not clear.

Controls Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Full competency based and cv related question with two people and lasted 1.5 hours. Four questions in star format and skills based questions from cv. Offered the job within 2 weeks.

Questions were on achieving excellence, understanding issues, finding solutions and influencing. Communication the other competency was assessed throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you influenced managers to change a process   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, was then asked to do online aptitude tests, then arranged for a telephone interview (was given a few tips on what sort of things might come up). Passed the first stage of the phone interview and progressed to the second. Was then contacted a few weeks later in order to set up a date for the assessment centre. All travel costs covered. Aptitude test, interview, group task and more - all people were friendly, nice environment.