Royal Bank of Scotland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Royal Bank of Scotland Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland.

Interview

It starts with practice question, which is like strengths and weaknesses one. then it comes to the real video interview, with the very first few questions having 1min to consider and the last ones just three sec to think about the answers

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

it was really well organised, the process was very clear but took a longer time than expected . it had only two rounds iq test and pi tough it took long as many of the candidates were called

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Rbs usually have drives. They call by screening resume. Interview was of 4 rounds. 2 technical , 1 manager and HR. All were very straight and by JD only. So look JD carefully. They usually complete interview on same day in case of drive and then telephonic round with manager in london within 7 days if you clear all rounds. HR usually takes a lot of time for disclosure of your results some time and also giving you offer letter. In some cases 1 month. So be patient it how that is.

Client Valuations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

One to one interview with Client Valuations manager. This was held at the office and the process was not stressful. It was a short interview mostly about previous role and a few Financial Product questions.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

it was nice ..no tough questions..he was speaking but ..not me.he spoke all the me and he asked confusing questionsi didnt understamdanything and i kept quiet and he smiled and he was happy and he took me

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in December 2017.

Interview

Video competency based interview, questions were read out and I had a minute to think about an answer before filming an answer, my answers had to be 2 minutes or less

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online Application form. Cv. Video interview with strength based questions. Quite tricky though. Then personality and reasoning and numerical tests.
    Face-to-face interview if you pass the interviews. One full day Assessment centre

Senior Software Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

In total 4 rounds, first was basic C#.NET, Design patterns, SQL Server. Second round was scenario based. Third was Project Manager's. Fourth was HR. Threading questions along with Financial were also there.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then completed Situational judgement test, numerical and logical tests. Nail the practice SJT, then you will be fine. Numerical and logical tests were too difficult. Then got invited to complete a Video interview where was no interviewer on the other side, pre-recorded questions.

Interview Questions

• What influences your decisions to apply to RBS?   Answer Question
    • What everyday activities do you enjoy doing?   Answer Question
    • ‘People will trust you if you’re knowledgeable’. What do you think of this statement?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Online test on Elitmus followed by 4 rounds of back-to-back on-site interviews. Online test consisted of verbal and math questions. On-site interviews consisted of Group Discussion, Presentation, Behavioural and a Technical Interview. All conducted within 4 hours.