Royal Caribbean Cruises Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call from HR and had a phone call with them. It wasn't really anything more than a screener and I scheduled my next call with the manager the next week. The phone call only lasted 30 minutes and was basic fit questions and why I was interested in the internship and company. This was the final round. Heard back that I wasn't getting the offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Royal Carribean? Why do people go on cruises?   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Caribbean Cruises

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position through the company's website. After reviewing my resume, I was invited for a one on one interview that lasted close to 45 minutes. In the interview we went over my past achievements and responsibilities and what I was looking for in my next job. After the interview it was determined that I was probably not qualified enough for this position.

Interview Questions