Royal Caribbean Cruises Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Royal Caribbean Cruises Intern Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview, was pretty straight forward. I got a call a week later with an offer. I accepted. No stipend for living arrangements if you are out of state but hostels are cheap.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Caribbean Cruises

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Interview

Applied online through their online website. Submitted my profile to the Emerging Leadership program. Was contacted by RCCL shortly after applying. Conducted an over the phone interview with HR. Shortly after I was offered the position and continued the on boarding process online.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Interview

Applied through university for internship program. Met with 4-5 different people in the department on the day of my interview. They spent a lot of time explaining how the department is organized and how it operates. Then asked basic questions about myself. They were especially curious about questions I had for them about their job descriptions and their day-to-day responsibilities.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL).

Interview

Submitted online and was contacted to see if I wanted the position

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL).

Interview

Very easy interview, just general questions. They hire you on basis of your resume

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Interview

Phone call to setup interview with main supervisor. Afterwards I got a call back then background check and drug test

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you improved a business process.   Answer Question
    • When was a time you were asked to do something unethical. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None it was a set pay since this was an internship.