Royal Caribbean Cruises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.4

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL).

Interview

The interviewer was very technical and very knowledgeable. He asked a variety of questions which relevant to the position for which they were interviewing. In the end, I got the position because of my knowledge of the subject.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL).

Interview

Was called six weeks after submitting through the system. Call with HR, followed by in-person interview with four people. Returned a few weeks later to meet with six more people.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve this problem?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Springfield, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I went to my interview 10 mins ahead of time like usual and my interview was supposed to be at 2pm, well they were 30 mins late to my interview so that left me a little upset. The interview process was the way I expected until the end. I had a small one on one interview, listened in on some calls and typing test on 10fastfinger.com. I also had a 32 question online assessment that i did not expect. It had math involved and a lot of reading. First of all I suck at math and had no tools like a calculator (the test did say it was monitoring my actions on the computer so I don't know if they wanted me to use the computer calculators or not). I also need glasses to read a lot of text and I didn't have those. Overall I don't expect a call back

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL).

Interview

3 team interview, asking what would you do situation, they call me one last time to let me know I was one of the candidates they would select but at the end did not call anymore

Interview Questions

• If you are able to work over time   8 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call from HR and had a phone call with them. It wasn't really anything more than a screener and I scheduled my next call with the manager the next week. The phone call only lasted 30 minutes and was basic fit questions and why I was interested in the internship and company. This was the final round. Heard back that I wasn't getting the offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Royal Carribean? Why do people go on cruises?   4 Answers

Revenue Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in February 2017.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at my schools career fair. Was able to land an on campus interview followed up by a phone interview the following week. The woman I interviewed with on campus was very friendly and straightforward. The two people who interviewed me over the phone were not rude by any means, but right off the bat sounded disinterested.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by HR first, and then had a standard phone interview with employer. The interview was behavioral. Found out the next day from HR that I had received an offer.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Interview

It was pretty intimidating at first but once the questions started coming, I became a lot more comfortable. It was a panel interview, questions were more general than position specific.

Market Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted online application; contacted by recruiter for screen call. 20 minute phone interview with hiring supervisor. Multiple in-person interviews with direct report, supervisor, team members in marketing, creative, social media.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by one of my friend inside the company. The recruiter contacted me after about 2 weeks. Then there are two rounds telephone interview and one on-site interview. I met several group members and also our business partners to work with.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your previous projects and what is your contribution.   Answer Question