Royal Caribbean Cruises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Royal Caribbean Cruises

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Interview

Very easy going manager and co workers. First interviewed with manager and with coworkers separately. Whole process took 90 minutes. Each one of the interviewers was very knowledgeable and respectful. Just be prepared to answer to the best of your abilities and with honesty

Interview Questions

• General knowledge about role and previous challenges   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted almost immediately after applying. The interview process started off with a phone screening from a Royal Caribbean recruiter, which took about 5-10 minutes. About a week later I was contacted by the recruiter to come into the headquarters for an in-person panel interview with three people from that department. The in-person interview was very relaxed and the interviewers made me feel comfortable throughout the process. Overall the process took about two weeks and their decision came in about two days after interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been on one of our ships?   5 Answers

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in January 2011.

Interview

Easy process. Phone call interview first then office interview. The questions were more personality based. They want to make sure you fit with the team. Just be yourself and answer questions honestly,

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked   4 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was very slow and disorganized. I first applied in January, and had a preliminary phone interview in February. I was told I would hear back in two weeks, regardless of the out come. I emailed multiple times because I never heard back. Finally in April I received an email that the intern coordinator left the position. I had another interview in April and received my offer two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan to work at Royal Caribbean?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume to an FIU campus recruiter and was called for a phone interview a couple of weeks later. The interview questions were meant to determine your existing knowledge base in order to find the best fit for your particular skill set. Two more weeks or so passed and I received a call to congratulate me for being selected. Following the call, I received an internship contract in my email inbox with all the specifics. It is a great company to work for. I really enjoyed the experience.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Long time ago, but not too professional, has improved a lot lately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it attitude.

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

It was not as difficult as I expected. Everything is very political in a large corporation such as this and everyone knows everyone in the industry. It is the type of job where if you know someone you will get hired. So it is better to be a good net-worker within this org than a good interviewer.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Received and email with an interview request. had a three interview process that included a test of design skills and review of current and future marketing materials for input

Interview Questions

• how would you manage others who are not in tune with your design style.   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in September 2010.

Interview

You have to go through thorough screening, need to pass medical examinations and interview the the principal.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL).

Interview

Three phone interviews with multiple people over a 3-4 day period - we simply discussed my skills. Shortly thereafter, I had one face to face interview with the manager, very informal, very comfortable, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ZERO negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Very intense interview process. First a phone interview. Then was approved for an in person interview where I was sent an interview schedule that covered two hours and entailed 4 different meetings with two people interviewing me at each one. I literally met with 8 people that day. Then was sent a personality test after my interviews to complete.

Interview Questions

• If I was given a million dollars and couldn't give it away or spend it on myself, what would I do with it?   1 Answer