Royal Caribbean Cruises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Royal Caribbean Cruises Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.4

Crew Mess Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in July 2015.

Interview

Got an email the day before the interview. Stating what time to be on who I was going to talk to and Skype Id. Waited on Skype about an hour before interview took place. Interview lasted about 5-10 min.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Royal Caribbean   1 Answer

Environmenta Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Lengthy but to the point. Waited a long time. Thought I would not hear back at all. Then I was asked for a Skype interview. to which I promptly accepted. This was a comfortable and important interview

Interview Questions

• How well can I work long days with no time off?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Interview

Phone interview, 3 in-person interviews and then received offer Met the leadership team and it was intense but thorough and informative. Enjoyed the process and am happy to be working here.

Interview Questions

• What makes your experience different then other candidates?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Interview

It was started with two phone interviews and then I had to complete several online tests. I eventually got an in person interview and I was flown to Miami and it was very unorganized. I was not told what I would need to do during the interview and a presentation was required.

Interview Questions

• To do my presentation in Spanish   1 Answer

Shore Excursion Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a representative of Royal Caribbean International contacted me within a week. I did a first interview with that representative who then wrote a report and sent to it to a manager. I was then contacted by the manager for a second interview. Everything went very smoothly.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a phone call where they ask me different questions about sql. after that all the paperwork started and it did not take long for the whole process to be finished

Interview Questions

• what are sql joins for, what are the different types and what do you use them for? what are group by and having used for in an sql statement?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview for the Royal Caribbean's Emerging Leaders Internship Program was very comfortable. I spoke with a recruiter and it was like having a professional conversation with a friend. I researched the company, explained my past work experiences and explained how I would fit well with Royal.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Was called by a recruiter, scheduled an interview for the next day with the manager. The manager forgot about the interview and rescheduled. This happen three times (should have been a sign to me).

Finally went in for the interview. The Manager was recently promoted from within, was freaking out that he didn't know what he was doing and needed to hire others to take lead to save his job.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises in March 2015.

Interview

It started with a phone interview for approx. 15mins long screening, and then two days after I was called back asking for an on-site interview. The onsite interview was scheduled the following week, where it went very smooth and engaging, it was a panel of 3 people. They asked questions directly pertaining to the position. The interview was approximately 45mins long where each person had their list of questions to ask.

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Cruises (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

All behaviorals, nothing technical about the role itself. Met with a couple other managers, very average interview process. Spoke with HR as well, mainly dealt with them. Phone interview was a large component (what leadership experience do you have, why are you interested in the company, why are you interested in this role, tell me a time when you had to face a difficult decisions etc)