Royal United Mortgage MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Royal United Mortgage MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal United Mortgage

2.2

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Royal United Mortgage in August 2017.

Interview

I did a phone interview due to my location at the time. The interviewer, my current boss, said the call would last about an hour, and it did almost to the minute.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal United Mortgage

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Royal United Mortgage (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was with a recruiter, had to take a prescreen IQ test in order to be moved to second round. Second round was with VP of sales, interview took around 45 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• What would you want your gravestone to read?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Royal United Mortgage (Fishers, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

Everyone was so welcoming and really informed me about the company and the job. After sitting down with the VP at my first interview, I knew I wanted to work here. The energy in the office and the atmosphere was so inviting and I wanted what they had. I will be 41 in a few days, and of all the places I have been and worked I have never been in a friendlier and more positive place like Royal United Mortgage. I am very excited to start my new career with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I was looking for a new career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Royal United Mortgage (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial interview on the telephone (15 minutes), 2nd interview on the telephone (1 hour approx), 3rd interview in person at RUM (1 hour approx). I was told to dress business professional, so I did. However, VP who interviewed me was in jeans, a T shirt, tennis shoes, and a zip up hoodie. I soon realized the dress code was very relaxed at RUM...but it was odd, especially for an interview I was told to dress business professional for. When I was given a tour of the facility, it was obvious I was there for an interview/out of place, because of my attire. A lot of cussing going on. An employee zipping through on a hoverboard...people in charge were yelling at employees...it was just different. . It did give me an idea of how the tone/culture was going to be for this company.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what type of role I usually took on, if I were in a team type situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were none. Flat rate, non negotiable, flat rate, yearly salary. Bonus and commissions were commiserate with performance/Loans/etc.