Royal United Mortgage Mortgage Loan Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Royal United Mortgage

3.5

Mortgage Loan Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal United Mortgage (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Met with two people after taking a quick easy math exam. Talked about previous work experience to see if the job was a fit. Talk about previous scenarios like most job interviews would go. Pretty much very similar to any job interview you would go to.

Interview Questions

• "make the most intriguing sentence you can with the following three words" lion sand zucchini   Answer Question

Negotiation

I haven't fully accepted yet. There is a second interview process

Other Interview Reviews for Royal United Mortgage

Mortgage Loan Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Royal United Mortgage (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Did a phone interview with the recruiter in the Schaumburg office, was invited into the office for an in person interview with a sales manager and a team leader. Heard back same day if I would be invited back for a second interview. I was, and at this point I did a call with someone from their Indy office who reviewed my credit and backround check and gave me some notes on what they would need to get me licensed. I then sat with the team leader I interviewed with, got to see what the job entailed, and then I met with the big man in the office.

The recruiter was very friendly and helpful, the sales teams answered all my questions, and the whole process moved quickly and efficiently. I appreciated not sitting around and having to wait to hear from them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All employees start out at the same base pay, once you transition from the training period, you have the option to choose your base/bonus plan.