Rta Furniture Distributors Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rta Furniture Distributors Sales Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rta Furniture Distributors

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rta Furniture Distributors (Hagerstown, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied for this position having over 10 years experience in furniture and kitchen cabinet sales. The first interview with the store manager went well but the pay was on the low side of what I could live on. He said they are looking to increase the kitchen cabinet side of the business.
When I didn't get offered a job, I contacted corporate, to find out why. Then, it was arranged that I would meet with the district manager. I noticed the other employees became on edge when he was present. He was extremeley rude to me. Wanted me to "design" a kitchen on paper in 5 minutes with no calculater or architects scale. He said there is no time to spend with customers working on designs. This may explain why their kitchen cabinet sales are so low. Furthermore, the other sales people were just standing around trying to look busy, so I am sure there is more than 5 minutes to spend designing a kitchen for customers. Then he lowered the boom...they had dropped the salary so low that only a kid living at home with his parents could survive on that. If they ever expect to get qualified people that can do the job, they had better change their attitude and increase the pay.

Interview Questions

• Here is a piece of paper and a pencil. Design a kitchen in 5 minutes with no calcualtor or architects scale.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rta Furniture Distributors

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rta Furniture Distributors in June 2010.

Interview

I was first qualified with a phone inteview and then was refered on to the store manager. He called me a few weeks later and set somthing up for the next week.

Interview Questions