Rubio's Restaurants Guest Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants in June 2013.

Interview

I applied in-store, and the manager called me back the next day and asked me to attend a local Rubio's job fair the next week where all the GM's would be present. I attended the job fair, re-applied, and was interviewed by a manager. I passed that interview, and immediately sat down for another interview with the General Manager of the location I was applying to. He really like me and emailed me the next day one of those pre-employment personality tests. I took that and received a call a few hours later from the manager and he offered me the position! My orientation is next week.

In the interview, they are required by the company to read the questions exactly, word-for-word as written. They are mostly the "Tell me about a time.." questions. If you prepare with those, you will be set. There were 10 questions in each interview, I believe. Each question has a different purpose to establish traits such as integrity and courage. One thing they really look for is punctuality and reliability because not many people work at each location at one time, so it is important to always show up on-time.

Interview Questions

• Hmm, all of the questions seemed to be normal things you would get asked in an interview. Most questions are the "Tell me about a time.." questions, so just make sure you review plenty of those before attending the interview.   Answer Question