Rubio's Restaurants Shift Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2018

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants.

Interview

Met with the location manager who interviewed me for the shift lead position since I have previous restaurant management experience. It was fairly informal and he asked several behavioral based interview questions. It took about 30 minutes and then he got back to me with a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are three qualities you possess that will help you be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rubio's Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Pleasant Hill, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I only finished one of the two part interview. The first one was over the phone, and I am going to my second interview tomorrow and meeting with the GM.

Interview Questions

• she asked me around 10 questions. She asked me to give example of a time I had to settle a dispute between co workers. A time I provided great customer service. What being a shift leader means to me. How do I organize and prepare for my shift and how do I identify which of my tasks to do first.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Henderson, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick, simple and easy. It is a two part interview One with a Shift Leader and one with the general manager. It takes place at the physical restaurant. Sometimes you can get both in the same day, most of the time they will ask you to come back a couple days later. Each interview is 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to lead a group/team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Adelanto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Adelanto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was easy came in turned in an application and talked to the manager sat down talked to her and right away asked me when I was able to start. amazing experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was willing to have an open schedule.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Riverside, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Multiple situational questions. 3 interviews in total. the first was with a shift lead. the second was with the general manager. and the final interview was with the district manager.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Long Beach, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I haven't been hired yet but my interview with the assistant manager went great. He got a little off topic (but we both did). We got along really well, can't wait to go back!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to work with coworkers that have been in a fight/arguement? How did u deal with it?   Answer Question