Ruby Tuesday Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Ruby Tuesday Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

1.7

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

i was contacted by hiring manager to set up skype interview. Followed by a one on one interview with District Manager. Hiring manager contacted my by phone to conduct job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very fast and easy. I came in and talked to the general manager. It was a one on one type of interview. I needed the job at the time. Over all the time it took was no more over twenty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you need this job? How are you qualified?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Hampton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

You come in and get asked the basic questions, then spend 2 days on the computer doing orientation. During orientation you get to eat for free. During orientation you get paid full time. I believe that it is 7 or 8 dollars.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Newnan, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The managers were very friendly for both interviews! They explained to me the details of the position, asked me about my availability, asked me about my previous work experience, and why I wanted to job.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths? What is one of your weaknesses? What happened at your last job?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Point, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (East Point, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager walked over introduced himself; talked about the job and the pay; asked if I wanted anything to drink; asked if I had the time to wait and talk to the head manager, once I answered yes, he walked away; 20-30 minutes later I talk to the next manger, and once we were done got up shook hands and I left

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Douglasville, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a tedious process. They lost my paperwork in the midst and it needed to be completed again. They were unorganized but very lenient throughout process. Those who handled the interview were not the decision makers and I did not feel confident they knew what they were doing.

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Carrollton, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Two quick interviews, one with the assistant manager and one with the general manager, followed by a tour of the store. Afterwards, an offer over the phone will take place at which you'll accept and then begin orientation for new hires. The process usually takes about a week depending on your availability.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I believe I had 2 interviews Nothing stressful. Just waited a long time for the manager to come out. My second interview was with 2 managers and I had to describe several menu items. These were given to me at the conclusion of my first interview so I knew what to study.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. You really have to be thick skinned to be a server. You will have guests that criticize you for all aspects of the restaurant. You can't take it personally.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Carrollton, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online with a simple personality test and a background check and received a phone call within the week. Basic laid back interview with one of the managers, followed by another interview with the GM. Came back couple days later with a walk through of the restaurant and then was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in the food industry before? Do you communicate well with people? Are you enthusiastic about your work?   Answer Question

Culinary Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Dallas, GA).

Interview

Submit resume online through job posting... Than had a face to face interview with DM and if that goes through, then you have a face to face interview with Area manager..... Then you take an online assement. If you pass that then you have to go through background and credit check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• All standard questions..... They just want to know if you are going to be an hard worker cause they gonna work you to death   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just told me that i was going to make an certain amount...... I did not argue because i thought it was fair salary at the time.