Ruby Tuesday Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency for this position since they had worked with the company in the past. My resume was forwarded and I was scheduled for a phone interview within the week. The phone interview went well and I was scheduled for multiple in-person interviews the following week; I was at the building for 8 hours (at least an hour with each team member) and I was taken out to lunch. I was told a decision would be made the following week. The next week came and the company couldn't make a decision, so that dragged into the next week. Needless to say, the staffing agency had to get more involved than usual since the company was being rude. Two weeks after I met in person, I finally got the answer that I wasn't hired. I later found out the company decided not to hire anyone for the role because they didn't need the help, and about a month later they posted the same position I had interviewed for through job boards. I notified the staffing agency and it turns out the company wanted to see if the talent they were looking for was in the area, then decided they didn't want to pay for the staffing agency services and made up the excuse they didn't need the role. Overall, I lost respect for this company since they didn't communicate with me as a candidate, they utilized the staffing agency to do all the leg work and then screwed them over, and the company claimed they were all about doing the right thing by employees and people but their actions completely exposed their facades.

Interview Questions