Ruby Tuesday Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

1.6

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later called back to check the staus of my application and was scheduled in for an interview. Management and coworkers are great! No background check or drug test. You mainly get the job based on personality and keep the job with teamwork and stability.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Interview

Short would never for you again. You have the worst benefits for mechanical no vacation after a year of full time such is 32hr or mortal week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Sumter, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Wasn't an interview. A waste of time. Had to wait over an hour one of the "interviews". Called me in for a job I didn't even apply for. Not very professional.

Interview Questions

Because the interview was so shady.

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Simpsonville, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

Upon completing the application, management will call to set up a face to face interview. Then management will sit down and talk with you to figure out who you are, how personable you are. If you are liked, management will call you after the interview to schedule days to start paperwork and training

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It was very easy. I walked in looking for a job and was interviewed/hired by the manager on the spot. It was a very short interview. I was even hired without any previous serving experience.

Interview Questions

• What customer service experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Hampton, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Short casual got asked to come later that night for a store tour. Some advice: don't be nervous even if you have no experience just explain that you're a fast learner and you are willing to learn

Interview Questions

• What does excellent guest service mean to you?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Albany, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied called the hiring manager after I submitted my app, got first interview a few days later (thursday) basically asked about my experience had a little conversation just to get a feel of what type of person i am went well. Got second interview (sunday) with the GM basically the same thing as the first interview just way more general got the job on the spot. I now have Orientation on Wednesday. Whole process took about a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very fast and easy. I came in and talked to the general manager. It was a one on one type of interview. I needed the job at the time. Over all the time it took was no more over twenty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you need this job? How are you qualified?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Interview

applied online and they called back a couple days later. Asked me my experience and basic questions. 1st interview lasted probably 5-10 mins. then we scheduled my 2nd interview with the GM a couple days later. Went back and was asked like the same questions and was offered a position.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday in July 2015.

Interview

Went in nervous because job interviews in general get me anxious but, this was a piece of cake. I talked about my past work experience, what else I have been doing and answered everything openly.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • why should I hire you as a server at ruby tuesday?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation