Ruby Tuesday Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ruby Tuesday Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Ruby Tuesday

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Parkersburg, WV) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy interview. A few questions on how to deal with grumpy customers, answer is so stay calm and be as polite as possible while trying to fix the issue at hand.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later called back to check the staus of my application and was scheduled in for an interview. Management and coworkers are great! No background check or drug test. You mainly get the job based on personality and keep the job with teamwork and stability.

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Simpsonville, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

Upon completing the application, management will call to set up a face to face interview. Then management will sit down and talk with you to figure out who you are, how personable you are. If you are liked, management will call you after the interview to schedule days to start paperwork and training

Anonymous Employee in West Plains, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (West Plains, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back.
    I came in 10 minutes early and was asked if I would like a drink while I waited, I declined.
    Waited a little after interview time
    Interview lasted 20 minutes roughly.
    Asked about previous experience.
    Asked about customer service.
    Fun interview. GM was friendly and down to earth.
    Offered job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What could you bring to our team?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Greensboro, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

I was told to come in one day when they were not very band told to wait until the manager became available. Once available it was just the usual questionnaire of previous work history, plans for the future, availability, etc. I was then told to come in another day when it was very busy to see how everything was done almost like a scare tactic. Once that was over I was told when I would come in for training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy, applied online and did the behavioral test. They called to set up an interview, I went in and spoke to the manager and discuses my background etc. because I didn't have any restaurant experience I started as a server assistant with the option to move up to server after a few months. Great experience overall.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Interview

Short would never for you again. You have the worst benefits for mechanical no vacation after a year of full time such is 32hr or mortal week

Anonymous Employee in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Allen Park, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

At the time Brent was the GM and actually he was that boss who hits on his employees. the interview was easy he just asked me what i like to do it wasn't much of an interview it was more so just talking. but then Beth transferred to be the GM she was great now i hear its the guy from the Taylor store that closed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i dont think i can because it is new management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday (Sumter, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Wasn't an interview. A waste of time. Had to wait over an hour one of the "interviews". Called me in for a job I didn't even apply for. Not very professional.

Interview Questions

Because the interview was so shady.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ruby Tuesday.

Interview

Quick and easy, two one-on-one interviews, they ask about your background and skills, they discuss job requirements and related things, discuss expectations, then orientation, no background or drug test, very easy interview