Rudolph and Sletten Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rudolph and Sletten

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rudolph and Sletten (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty relaxed it was in a job site trailer and had what any basic interview would have. Talked about experience and resume. It was just one person interviewing me and the interview lasted about an thirty minutes. Bring boots so if they ask you to take a tour of the site you are able to walk the job with them, I did not.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in construction   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Rudolph and Sletten in January 2015.

Interview

Casual interview done on the job site. It is one on one with one of the project managers or project executives. As long as you can handle yourself well can demonstrate dependability, that will go far.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rudolph and Sletten (Roseville, CA).

Interview

Interview took place in the conference room. The entire process took about forty five minutes and was very relaxed. The interviewers were all very nice and had gave a good sense of interest into both my professional and personal life

Interview Questions

• What type of work do you want to get into   1 Answer

Cost Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rudolph and Sletten (Irvine, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was easy. They came to my university and had an information session, next day they held interviews there. Flew me out to location for more interviews. Showed me the office and who I would be working with.

Corporate Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rudolph and Sletten (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable and inviting. Met with both the Controller and Assistant Controller. Asked me about my background and some specific skills relevant to the position. I asked some questions (i.e. annual revenue). The entire interview was about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Where do I want to be in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rudolph and Sletten (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a smooth process. I interviewed on a Tuesday morning and by Friday afternoon, I received the offer letter asking me to start the following Tuesday. I met with a Project Executive, followed by Project Manager and an Assistant Project Manager. I was impressed to find out that all three had been with the company for about 10+ years.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about R&S?   1 Answer