Rue Gilt Groupe Event Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rue Gilt Groupe Event Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Rue Gilt Groupe

2.5

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe in August 2018.

Interview

Phone call with HR who was nice and scheduled an in person interview within the same day. Was told 2nd round interview consisted on 4 30 minute interviews with individuals in department. Seems like complete waste but I agreed even though that can be hard to schedule if you are working currently.
The day of my interview I actually only met with 3 people, 2 of who seemed to be randomas they were not the people HR mentioned.
They all also basically asked the same questions meaning they all could of interviewed me together instead of wasting my time.
Overall, they will only consider you for this role if you are advanced in excel even though this is entry level. Also the negative reviews are true, you will be overworked and underpaid.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rue Gilt Groupe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with different people in different departments and at different levels within the company. Everyone was very welcoming and kind. Overall it was a very positive interview experience. I enjoyed the company culture.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview with five staff members, review of recommendation letters and referrals. While being interviewed an employee made the position I was applying for seem horrible by telling me of her grave time in the position. I should have listened.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? This question is very important because the event coordinator role requires the employee to be spread very thin amongst every department in the company as well as the outside vendors. I didn't think I would cry so much at work. Ever.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

I had a contact at the company who put in a referral for me. Within a week, I had a phone interview and 2 days later, an in person interview with different members of the team. Not too long after, i had a follow up call with HR and was offered the job. A little bit of a wait to get the offer letter together. Also negotiated for more money, but couldn’t get it. They promise growth in the company so I’m trusting that bc the culture seems like a win. I took the offer.

Interview Questions

• What’s your biggest achievement you are proud of?   1 Answer