Rue La La Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2017

2.8

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rue La La (Boston, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to set up a phone interview, had the phone interview....then nothing for weeks until I emailed them to follow up, then I received the generic "thank you, but no" email.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue La La.

Interview

interview with three people, 2 associate buyers and someone from HR. several different questions but relative easy process. everyone in the office is suuuper friendly. Ask about their own personal experience in fashion as well as the corporate culture in Rue La La, which they take a lot of pride in

Interview Questions

• Past experience in fashion, what attracts you into buying etcc   1 Answer

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rue La La (Cambridge, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

First, the recruiter showed me the company working environment. And then a senior software engineer asked me some questions based on my resume for 45 minutes. Last, a principal senior software engineer asked me some concept problems.

Interview Questions

• Give examples for Polymorphism in Java OOP   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rue La La (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

First, the leader had a tour for me and then I was talking with two of the data team. The first person was asking some professional questions which was a challenge for me. Yhe second person was asking some machine learning problems.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue La La.

Interview

2 people, several questions
    talk about your resume experience
    talk on the phone, schedule interview, come into their boston office
    person from hr, buyer and assistant buyer came in

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue La La (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

The HR division at Rue La La needs a serious makeover. Absolutely horrible response time, and time frame of things. I was originally told a decision would be made in two to four days, and it took a week and a half. I decided to make the proactive move to contact the HR person that I was in contact with, and the person set up an afternoon phone call to drag on my rejection. They need a serious talk about not leaving people hanging and actually keeping their word on the timelines.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue La La (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Simple, the people were really nice but asked pressing questions, understandably so. It was a 30 minute interview, mostly behavioral and personality questions, sprinkled with some experience questions. They seem like a great group of people who work hard and want the best candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, but also share strengths, weaknesses, what you like what you don't, and why Rue La La?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue La La (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

There was first a phone screen, then an in person interview with 3 people, followed by a case study, and another final in person interview with 2 people

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rue La La (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth at first. Simple phone screening, then invited in for an interview. Had a full day interview for about 3 hours and met with 3-4 managers.

Finance Interview

Interview

The interview process was a phone screen. However the interviewer did not follow up based on the time line the interviewer had set. Still have not heard any feedback. In addition, the interviewer was late for the phone screen.