Ruffalocody, Llc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ruffalocody, Llc Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2017

2.3

Student Caller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

Just a simple phone interview. It was a simple question and answer. If you had a reasonable answer for every question you were most likely going to be hired. The interview was very nice and communicated what was expected in the position

Student Caller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

The interviews were done in a group setting. It was a straightforward interview with people sitting around the table answering questions. It also served as an introduction to the workplace and tasks.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you dealt with an upset person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

You first submit an application through the online site. I found this on my school's job website. Then, you will email with a supervisor and set up a phone interview after which you will either be hired or not. The phone interview will determine how you do on a phone call as well as whether or not you have the personality for the job in terms of being well spoken and interested in the other person. After this you will go to training.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your favorite things about your school?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

3 step process. Application process goes to HR, who pairs you with Senior Operations Manager of your area and does one final round usually in person or via skype. If the SOM thinks you're not a good fit for his/her program, they will deny you the position. You have to then go back to the hiring manager of the company and get her to refer you to another geographic location.

Interview Questions

• What do you say if your client asks you a question you don't know?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me $35k. That would have been a downgrade, so i asked for $40k. They agreed.

Student Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

There were group interviews set up around five to ten in the group. They also showed how the call center works along with broke into individual groups after. If they brought you back, there was training the following two days for the company. They then gave you a written exam to pass and let you know if you got the job that night.

Interview Questions

• How would you market (random office supply) to potential customers?   1 Answer

Student Caller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview with several different parts and lasted over an hour. Everyone has to say how they would handle certain situations you might run into when fundraising, like someone saying they have no interest in the fund. The second interview is individual and you will go through a practice call and answer more in depth questions. During the interview process they give a very clear idea of what it will be like to work for the company and make sure you are comfortable with every part of it like receiving criticism and asking people for money.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled constructive criticism in the past?   Answer Question

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

The interview process was basically being met by the front desk by the support manager and we walked to his office. My interview was very basic and was mostly "get to know you" conversation and talk about what I have learned in college and so forth. There was an explanation about what software they support, which is their own phonathon software, and went over the subsystems of what it all entails for a setup of their software. It went well and we talked for about 30 minutes in all, then he showed me around the building to help me get a feel about what they are about. It seems like a nice place and people were working in cubicals in half the building and there was a calling floor with mostly college students placing phone calls with their software.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot this scenario with ****** piece of software? *Such as IE, Java, Windows and more.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

you have to read thru a script. Read in beforehand a few times and make sure it makes sense to you. Be prepared for responses and let someone read thru the script along with you. It is very easy process

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Group interview, pretty close to campus, very friendly managers and assistant managers. Pretty much everyone in group was hired due to it being the start of the school year and the high turn over rate. Be prepared to deal with unhappy alumni when you're calling. Especially if you attend a big name school that has had bad publicity. Also buy coloring books.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about the school- didn't want arbitrary its pretty wanted to know info about beliefs, traditions, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

First you interview with HR 2-3 times, then you will be paired with a Senior Operations Manager who will be you direct boss, if hired. You then will interview with the SOM 1-2 via phone, followed by an in person or Skype interview. If you are not a match with the SOM or site, you will begin the process over again for a new site with that SOM, or with a new SOM at a different site.

Interview Questions

• How you would deal with subordinates that are of similar age, or even older?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate