Ruffalocody, Llc Student Fundraiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ruffalocody, Llc Student Fundraiser Interview Questions

1.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

You first submit an application through the online site. I found this on my school's job website. Then, you will email with a supervisor and set up a phone interview after which you will either be hired or not. The phone interview will determine how you do on a phone call as well as whether or not you have the personality for the job in terms of being well spoken and interested in the other person. After this you will go to training.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your favorite things about your school?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ruffalocody, Llc

Student Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

There were group interviews set up around five to ten in the group. They also showed how the call center works along with broke into individual groups after. If they brought you back, there was training the following two days for the company. They then gave you a written exam to pass and let you know if you got the job that night.

Interview Questions

• How would you market (random office supply) to potential customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

you have to read thru a script. Read in beforehand a few times and make sure it makes sense to you. Be prepared for responses and let someone read thru the script along with you. It is very easy process

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Group interview, pretty close to campus, very friendly managers and assistant managers. Pretty much everyone in group was hired due to it being the start of the school year and the high turn over rate. Be prepared to deal with unhappy alumni when you're calling. Especially if you attend a big name school that has had bad publicity. Also buy coloring books.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about the school- didn't want arbitrary its pretty wanted to know info about beliefs, traditions, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Student Fundraiser Interview

Interview

Pretty straightfoward. Got hired on the spot, no real qualifications needed. They train you and after 2 sessions you're put on the phones. They asked if I had any personal experience with calling and fundraising. Asked what hours I'd be willing to work and if I can make the time commitment.

Negotiation

No negotiation- $11.hr

Student Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

It was a very straightforward. They did not ask any hard question. Common question like strength and weakness. Also they are looking for you ability to take rejection well. Likes if you are involved and care for the organization that you are working for. Why would you donate for the organization. Most difficult question is doing a trial call. A big plus if you speak another language so you can talk to non-English speaking patron.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

write a script of a potential call

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (San Marcos, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed, Calm environment. For lack of a better explanation it was similar to every other job interview i have had. Asked about past experiences, work history. There was not a lot of pressure just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you did not do well at your job? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Student Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc.

Interview

I got the job at RuffaloCODY by posting my resume on the job search site my school has. They contacted me by email, giving me a few details of the job and asking me to call a number if I was interested.

When I called they set up a phone interview for a few days later and gave me a script to work on for the interview. They even gave me some advice for the interview!

The first part of the interview was mostly personal but non invasive questions. Like what my major was, was I involved in a sorority, was I involved on campus, apart of any groups... I think this was because they wanted people that knew what was going on on campus to answer donor questions if they had any.

The second part of the interview was going over the script in a sort of role playing activity. Which makes sense because our entire job was talking on the phone with strangers.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions, just some slightly surprising questions like, "What has been going on around campus lately?" I was expecting more normal questions about availability and experience, not ones about my college experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Heard about the job from another Student Fundraiser who was a friend. Applied probably a month or so before actually receiving an email about my interest. Filled out an online survey, then proceeded to a group interview then a one-on-one interview. Finally received another email about the job offer. The key is to be very energetic and positive.

Interview Questions

• When is it appropriate to stop asking a prospect for money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Ruffalocody, Llc (Dayton, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with at least 12 other people in a conference room. We went around the room answering various questions the manager of the Calling Center posed to us. But you were not required to answer any of them.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite TV show? Why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-existant