Rumpke Interview Questions in US

Updated Jul 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rumpke

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rumpke (Cincinnati, OH) in Jun 2020

Interview

Applied online via website. Was contacted via email for an interview. Interviewed in person and was told a if selected to move on, a second round interview would follow. Interview was very basic- asked few questions but talked about the job excessively. Communication was always started from prospective employee. Responses took 2-3 days from employer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rumpke (Columbus, OH)

Interview

very thorough, try to find a good fit. Focused on mental toughness to handle long term attitude with difficult customers. Looking for some sort of prior experience in cold calling, business to business sales

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rumpke (Cincinnati, OH)

Interview

The interview experience was typical. Phone screen, on-site with hiring manager, group interview on-site, and another group panel off-site. One particular peer was conspicuously absent in the entire process. Probably would not have accepted the position if had met this co-worker.

Interview Questions
  • They asked many pertinent & well-thought out questions. The questions were all related to job experience.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Circleville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rumpke (Circleville, OH) in May 2015

Interview

Took a few weeks to get an interview, but once interviewed and passed the computer typing test, I was scheduled to do my drug testing the same day. Filled out some papers and heard back in days. I was on board within 2 weeks of the interview! You fill out an application online, then do an in person interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rumpke (Louisville, KY) in Aug 2014

Interview

Asked me a few questions... Can I perform the duties required to perform the job I said yes then sent for a drug test that was about it .. Got a call a couple days later saying my drug screen came back clean to come in the next Monday to start training did a couple days of that an was put on a truck with no hands on experience the training was all videos and paper tests that's about it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rumpke (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2013

Interview

I had one interview at Rumpke where I was told they would make their decision based on that interview. It went well and I was instructed to take an online assessment test which I felt went well. I sent thank yous by email and regular mail. I was told they would be making a quick decision but after three more additional email follow ups - no one bothered to let me know if the position had been filled.

7 people found this interview helpful