Rush University Medical Center Administration Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rush University Medical Center Administration Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

2.7

Administration Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center.

Interview

I was a intern with Rush University Medical Center and was offered a job after the completion of my internship. During my internship I worked with various people throughout the organization. In addition to, I learned a lot about the organization and attend meetings with top exective management.

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was pretty lengthy in my opinion. It was over a month before I actually started. I went through a three part process. Over the phone screening, interview with recruiter and then interview with hiring manager.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center.

Interview

Great interview process. It was very engaging and informative for a entry level position. I think the organization did a great job of recruiting candidates. It was very straight forward yet intense for an entry level position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center.

Interview

I was interviewed by three Directors, The Director of Johnston R. Bowman, The JRB Administrator and the Director of Health and Aging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview process is fairly routine, if you get the chance to interview. I've been applying for months and have received 3 interviews. I was a finalist for 1 of the positions and ended up not getting it. The recruiting department is so understaffed, that if you have a phone interview, it can be weeks til you get an email to request in an person interview. Once you're there, it's fine and the interview questions vary due to who you're meeting with. Be aware that for administrative positions, you'll test for over 2 hours and it takes longer when the computers continually crash.

Interview Questions

• Questions vary as to who and what department or hiring manager interviews you.   Answer Question