Rush University Medical Center Medical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rush University Medical Center Medical Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

2.0

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

1st phone interview (interviewed originally for medical assistant position, but the recruiter saw my education background was more admin. She asked me if I wanted to pursue a clinical or admin career. I told her admin and she asked me to apply for different position and referred my resume to another recruiter.
2nd in-person interview
3rd offer (negotiations)
4th skills assessment on Microsoft Office

Interview Questions

• What was one thing or person you had conflict with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in July 2019.

Interview

I came in and waited in the lobby. I gave them my name and was greeted by the RN. I went to the back room and was interviewed by the lead MA & RN. It was about 15 minutes total. After the interview I was shown the floor and introduced to the rest of the staff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are your strengths & weaknesses?
      How do you handle difficult situations?   Answer Question